I Father name Parent of Children Name Understand the risk involved in enrolling my child/children into the THERUNCLUB Race. I absolve THERUNCLUB, its associates and partners of any injury sustained physically, mentally or emotionally during the race. I/We take total responsibility for the enrolment of my child/children into the run. I/We give my consent that my child/children is physically, mentally or emotionally fit to participate.
In the event that my child requires emergency medical treatment and I cannot be reached, I hereby authorize THERUNCLUB staff to make arrangements to transport my child to the nearest hospital/emergency medical facility. I
give my consent for any and all necessary medical treatment if my child requires the attention of a physician.
I give my consent for pictures taken of my children involved in THERUNCLUB Race to be used for future promotions
I understand that the THERUNCLUB has a "no refund" policy for registration.
Terms and Conditions
I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the medical waiver and the above terms and conditions.
- All communication will be sent to the email id which you have registered with.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form.
- While registering please ensure that all mandatory requirements have been correctly filled (email addresses are correct, Phone numbers are correct) as all communication will be sent to them.
- All relevant information is also available on the event website http://therunclub.in
- A Participant or representative can collect their running number BIB from The Run Club Expo.
- While picking up the running number BIB Participants or Representative must carry with him/her the email confirmation sent by us to the participant. As we practice GO GREEN policy you can show the confirmation on mobile.
- The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under with this registration form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, The Run Club, and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances.
- The city police department reserves the right to cancel permission for the event at any time. In such a situation, or in case the event date or location is changed due to political rally, natural disaster, or any other event outside the control of the organizers, the organizers will hold the event at the next available and convenient date. In such a case there will be no refund of registration fees.
- Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- Running number BIBs will be distributed only at the The Run Club Expo, date, time and venue will be informed accordingly.
- No participant will be allowed inside the holding area without their running number BIB.
- No running number BIBs or Timing Chips will be distributed on the main race day.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- The Run Club reserves the right to ask for any documentation that may be required for verification and confirmation of the participant at any point in time.
- The Run Club reserves the right to disqualify the participant, in case of any discrepancy being found in the application/ documents or in the performance, at any point in time.
Signature of Parent
- # Helpline: +91- 9915096933 , 9971675457 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- # All relevant information is also available on the event website http://therunclub.in
- # The Run Club Expo: Date: 9th and 10th November 2018 Time: 10:30am to 6pm. Venue: Chandigarh Club, Chandigarh
- # Event Details: Race Day 11th November 2018, Venue: Open Hand Monument, Chandigarh.