Sponsor A Sports Person
My name is Suraj Sunil Singh Nagarkoti, I am a different type of athlete. I have a mixture of sincerity, punctuality, discipline, strength, passion, and pure athletic talent. I’ve the potential to become the most finest and fastest sprinter in the world and it’s not my overconfidence speaking, it’s my belief and deep faith in myself which I have build through hours and hours of training and hard work. I started my journey in sprinting world competing and qualifying for nationals when I was 12 years old. Since then I moved to the figure division where I found success, qualifying and placing at Nationals 2 years in a row. I also had participation in different sports where I also represent National five times.
- 1st place in 100 and 200meter – 1999 sub junior represent J&k State.
- 1st place in 100 and 200meter U-15 2003.
- Represent five times National in different sports including cricket, volleyball, and climbing, secured 1st and 2nd position in team game and secured 3rd position in speed climbing (2005-2014).
- Participated in Olympic trails this year in April at open national athletic championship- no medal.
My next challenge is to compete in coming national championships and Grand Prix through which I want to qualify for international events.
- I am currently self sponsored.
- Here’s a blog and the article where I express my views .
- My fastest timing in 100 meter is 10.10 seconds during my training and also clocking 8 seconds in speed climbing (on 15 meter high wall) to boost my speed in 100 and 200 meter.
Thanks in advance Bubbli Di for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
Attaching some pictures and videos of my training:
Training with my coach in Leh ladhak
Plyometric workout in Lahol Spiti,(Kaza, H.P)
Plyometric training at 12000 ft Leh Ladhak